Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Doggie Birthday Party!

Hi everyone!  I have had a blast making this card for a special someone, and it's a good thing we both love dogs, ha! I combined images from two sets - Doggie Birthday Party and Doggie Birthday Party 2.  Each dog was coloured with Copics and then fussy cut - yup, I did that, lol! It would have been easier to stamp and mask them all in, so, well, next time, :-) ! I also used a couple of word dies which made finishing the card off really easy to do (after all that fussy cutting ha ha!). 
I do love the Oxide Distress Inks, and that is what I used to create the green to turquoise backdrop.  I thought that colour would really contrast nicely with the browns of their fur.  :-) Thanks for looking! Links below:




Doggie Birthday Party Clear Stamps:




No comments:

Post a Comment