Monday, July 17, 2017

Top o' the Mornin' to ya!


It's that time of year again... Christmas In July!! Whoo-hoot! People who know me know that if I had my 'druthers, it would be Christmas all year long.  :-D 
This one is showing off my digital snowman image, "Top o' the Mornin'"that Whimsy and I are offering FREE during the month of July, 2017, to anyone who wishes to use it for their hand made creations!
And do you see the Lighter blue panel with the white globes? That's also free paper right there, from a free pack of six designs by Tracy, called "Summer Love" paper! It's just gorgeous!
Other paper from Whimsy's actual paper pack, "Winter Wishes", also designed by the Fabulous Tracy Wray. 
In case you haven't been playing along, we have a challenge every month at Whimsy Stamps; all you must do is create something using a Whimsy product (we provide free product if you haven't got anything Whimsy-cal yet, so you have no excuse not to play with us!) and if you enter, you also get into the monthly draw for a gift cert to the Whimsy Store.  Can't beat that, can you?
This month is it "Anything Goes (as it always is!) With the Option of "Holidays". (and of course, you know me by now, I am going to take that option to celebrate Christmas Holidays any chance I can get!!!)
I've also entered it into the Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS, DIY Plaid. I gave him a plaid scarf using my Copics. Not easy, but I like the result! More challenging for sure!
I coloured my snowman with the following Copics:
Black: W0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Reds: R14, 17, 27, 29, 59, 89
Whites: BV20, 23, B0000, 0 blender
Blue bird's chest and snowman's Blush: R20, 21
Blues: B41, 45, 26
Greens: YG01, 03, 17, G21, 24
A touch of E40 and 41 in the white stripes of the hat band
Thanks for looking today, and don't forget to visit the Whimsy Store for your copy of this (un-coloured) freebie digital snowman today! (available for the month of July 2017)!
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Just love this cute character. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been having a lovely browse around Crissy - love your illustration style and you have some mad skills with those Copics! I'm fussy about my snowmen but this one is super-cute (and Whimsy seem to think it's still July so I may just have snagged the digi ;o)

    ReplyDelete