Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas Spaniel Set


Hi Folks! Another Christmas card today (I just got started!!!) I used my Christmas Spaniels set, and one of the three spaniels in the set, for the main image. She looks just like my Avro (who is now with Jesus!) so this set means a lot to me. 

I coloured her with the following Copic markers:
YR20, 21, E30, 33, 34, 55, 57
R30, 32, 35, 37, 39, 89
G07, 28, with 0 blender to remove ink to make dots on the gift wrap
BV20, 23 and B0000 on the whites
W1, 3, 6 on the ground
The beautiful green starry paper and the striped paper are from Tracy's Christmas Tidings Set, a digital set of paper that you print at home, also from Whimsy Stamps. Snowflake is also a Whimsy die, and the Wonky Squares are from Spellbinders. 
I've entered this card into the colour challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. 
Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: