I got this award from Mary (thanks Mary!) and I just couldn't resist posting it! If you want a giggle for the day, go read what Mary wrote. I had a good chuckle!
The rules to receive it are, list ten things about yourself people may not already know, and then pass it on to ten blogger friends. Ok, so here goes!
1) I love horses! I think they are the most beautiful animal on the planet. Which makes it really fun to be drawing the carousel series right now for Whimsy Stamps!
2) I love to paint full size paintings - though I don't get time to do that these days.
3) I sing, play the guitar, and write my own songs. Again, not much time for that anymore, but I still love it!
4) My art room is a total mess most of the time. I try to organize, but those skills don't come naturally to me! That's probably why I have never posted pics of my art room. Believe me, you wouldn't want to see it!!!
5) My feelings are hurt very easily, but I forgive just as easily!
6) I am not afraid of getting older. I see it as being that much closer to seeing the God I love face to face!
7) The minute I wake up, I start a conversation with God. I start with "Good morning Lord, thanks for the good nights' sleep, and go from there. He and I converse all day long.
8) I love colouring now, but six years ago, I did not enjoy it!!!!! I didn't know what I was doing and my first attempts at colouring stamped images looked like a child had done it!!!! I used to stamp off an image ten or twelve times because it took me that many tries to get it right! The first nine or eleven would go into the garbage! NO word of a lie!!!!
9) My hubby Mike made a harp for me three years ago. It is my favourite instrument. But I haven't had time to learn how to play it! He is learning to though!
10) I am an American Idol addict! I don't like any other show on tv. Watching tv makes me feel like I'm wasting time that I could be using to create something, so I don't do much of it! (except on Tuesdays at eight and Wednesdays at nine!)
Ten bloggers (in no particular order) I have chosen for this award are:
Zoe - you should see her recent post - a pop up card that is extraordinary!
Melanie - you think I can colour??? Go see what Melanie can do!!!
Enjoy visiting those blogs! They are well worth your time!