PLEASE SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS POST FOR NEWER POSTS!! THANKS!! XO
Tina and Bethany of High Hopes Stamps have donated a ton of rubber goodness for me to share with you!! They are most kind and generous in the stamping community! I have been collecting tools and embellishments throughout the year to share with you as well and have added them to what they donated to make the prizes fat and yummy!!!
List of items:
- one sheet of EZ mount (cling foam)!
- Spellbinders "Hearts" templates!
- small acrylic block!
- three High Hopes main images (Dress-up Danni, Crissy's Snuggle Bear, Peg Leg Pete) plus six more matching accessory stamps (all unmounted)!
- four boxes of chipboard embellishments by KC & Company!
- bag of assorted large Primas!
- Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad, "Offbeat"!
- assorted embellishments!
I added this so you could see Peg Leg Pete in full color:
and Crissy's Snuggle Bear:
List of items:
- two High Hopes main images (Whitby Whale, and Treasure Chest) plus six matching accessory stamps (all unmounted)!
- Six Copic Ciao markers including a colorless blender and one Copic Original!
- 2 boxes of chipboard embellishments by KC & Company!
- buttons, layered flowers, and an assortment of other embellishments!
Here are the Treasure Chest and Whitby Whale in color:
THIRD AND FOURTH PRIZES:
I will also give away "Tidy Up Tillie" to a third place winner and "Mildred" to a fourth place winner!
Here's Tillie and Mildred in color:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. I would like to show my appreciation to all the people who have supported me so kindly over the past ten months, and so I am opening this blog candy contest to all my FOLLOWERS! That means, if you are not currently a follower, you must become one in order to be in the draw. Just start by clicking on the "Follow" icon to the right of this post, and go from there. It is not necessary to post a comment on this post, as I will be choosing the winner out of the list of followers!
2. You must post a link to this blog candy post on your blog. If you don't have a blog, let me know in a comment on this post and I'll enter your name, as long as you are signed up on my blog as a follower.
3. The contest starts today Wed. July 8 /09 and runs until Wed July 15 /09. I will number the list of my followers as they appear on the page by Blogger and use a Random Integer Generator to choose the numbers of the winners. I will post the winner's names here on my blog on Thursday July 16. The winners must contact me by Saturday July 18 with their mailing address in order to obtain their blog candy. If I don't hear from you by midnight EST on Saturday the 18th, I will choose an alternate name as the winner.
WAIT!! THERE'S MORE!!! (told you this is an EXTRAVAGANZA!!)
THREE MORE FOLLOWERS WILL WIN!!! I'M GIVING AWAY THESE HIGH HOPES STAMP SETS FROM THE NEW RELEASE!!!
Here are the three bonus prizes I will be giving away as well:
Here's the Hippo in full color:
Just to be fair, if your name gets chosen for one prize, I will then remove your name for subsequent draws, just so that the wealth is spread around ;-). And yes, I will ship internationally!
And now, on to even more exciting news...SNEAK PEEKS!!!
High Hopes is having a new release of fabulous rubber goodness this coming Saturday! Official release time is 12:01 AM, Sat. July 11. And to give you your first sneak peek in color (other than the photos of the bonus prizes of course) I have made a card with one of the new images. I was inspired to draw this stamp based on a dear woman I know. Sadly, she had to say a final goodbye to her dog this spring. I am hoping she will feel touched by this stamp image I designed in her honor:
I colored the image with the following Copics:
Skin: E000, 00, 01 B41, R0, E11
Hair: E21, 35, 51, FBG2 on hair bow
Jeans: B12, 21, 32, 34, 99, R59 on buttons and heart patch
Shirt and Shoes: YG63, 67, Y28
Dog: YR21, E15, 17. 19
Collar: E49, R59
Stickles added later.
I'm happy to announce the return of "Mudzie" in this release! He, I think, was hibernating all winter. Either that, or out and about, looking for a mate ;-). At any rate, he is back, and is happy to make his appearance again! Here he is on a card I did for my niece:
Copic colors used:
Mudzie: E41, 42, 43, 47, 49, then R20 all over to rosey it up a bit, then E35 and 39 for a rich warm glow.
Hooves: E30, 31, and cool greys for shading
Apples and grass: R17, 20, 22, 35, 46, 59, YG03, 07, 17, 25, G99
Basket: Y13, YR00, E30, 31
And your last sneaky peeky, a card I did for my FIL for Father's Day. He LOVES to golf so this was the perfect card for him! He loved it too! (BTW, there is a girl golfer in the new release too!) Sentiment computer generated.
Copic colors used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, R20
Shirt: BG01, 02, 05
Grass: G12, 94, YG07, 23, 17
Club, shoes: C0, 2, 4, B01, R89
Pants - too many to mention. Seriously. I wasn't happy with the color I originally put on the pants and so I erased as much as I could with the blender pen and re-colored them. I didn't like that shade either, so I erased and started over a third time. I actually lost count of how many tones of color these pants went through! LOL
Thanks for visiting today, and good luck in the contest!!