I used to LOVE this game when I was a kid. Played it til it got dark and I had to go in for my bath and bedtime. Brings back memories of running til I was out of breath, heart pounding in my chest, grass stained knees and giggling with my girlfriends. We're going to have to do with just the giggling for now! (unless you want to run around the block first before playing with me... I would but I don't think I'd make it past the corner!)
I got tagged by Heidi and here is what I copied from her blog. You can copy from me:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 facts, some random, some weird.
1. I love horses. I love riding them, painting them and photographing them.
2. I hate parsnips, guacamole and smoked oysters. Oh and lobster, don't forget lobster. Bleah. But I would eat ANY of those things before I EVER ate Green Tea Ice Cream. SUPER Bleah.
3. I used to (when I was ten) want to marry Donny Osmond. Til I met Mike, my husband. And an interesting fact about him, when he was a teen, he used to get mistaken for Donny, a lot. People said he could have entered a look alike contest and win it.
4. I used to be a Dickie Dee Ice Cream bike driver. I loved that job; free ice cream all day!
5. It is my dream to one day illustrate for children's books, and perhaps to write them too.
6. I don't like to watch movies or tv.
7. I love blue. Its my current favorite color. Pink runs a close second, and periwinkle third.
Now here are seven people I want to play Tag with!