Sunday, May 14, 2023

Fox Family again!

Happy Mother's Day!  I used this mom and pup from Fox Family to create a cute forest scene for this mom's day card.  I coloured the image with Copic markers, and created the rest of the scene using Distress Oxide inks, and the Winter Wonderland stencil.  I love this stencil and it is perfect for giving a hint of a forest scene in behind the main characters, whether your scene is winter or summer.  I use it year round. I used a mask to mask out the foxes before sponging on the inks with the stencil.  It makes doing a scene card so quick and simple!
 
All the product links are listed below - and If you make a purchase at Whimsy Stamps by following one of my links,  I get compensated, even if it isn't a product from my line -  And of course I get compensated for every purchase you make from my line of images at Whimsy too.  Thank you so much for your kind support - because it means I get to continue drawing for Whimsy and having fun with all of you!



Thanks for visiting!



 

1 comment:

  1. Utterly enchanting Crissy! I LOVE this wee fox family! Super cute and your beautiful card and scene, is beyond gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete