Monday, May 30, 2022

Doggie Birthday Party 2

Made this one for someone who has a little white dog.  She loved it!  It's one of the dogs from the Doggie Birthday Party 2 set, new at Whimsy Stamps! I love the "steak" as "cake", as I think most dogs would prefer it, don't you?  I coloured the images using Copic markers, and framed it using their Notched Squares die set, which adds some lovely details. The background turquoise paper I am proud to say I made myself using Oxide inks.  Man, I love blending those! And the extra marks on it are from water drips, then the white dots were made using a white gel pen. Links are all below:
Doggie Birthday Party 2:

Notched Squares Die Set:


                                                                    Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment