Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Gnome

This is a gnome from my "Gnome Sweet Gnome" digital set at Whimsy Stamps. I printed him out on Hammermill 100 lb cover copy and coloured him with Copies, then fussy cut him and set him aside. Next I made the background by drawing the daisy very lightly in pencil and shading and colouring it with Copic markers.  The background behind the daisy is also Copic markers with blender solution to create the bokeh effect. It is really fun to do but you must be careful when you start dripping the solution close to the image - it can spread further than you think - so for the areas near the flower, I used the blender pen so that I would have good control over where the solution went. I used the Quick Strips die set for the sentiment.  Thanks so much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment