Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fox Mom

This was a truly fun card to make with all the die cuts!  I am just swooning over the forest-type die cuts now available at Whimsy Stamps! After all, a forest is my happy place!
I coloured the fox with Copics and fussy cut it out to put where I wanted.  The hills, trees, sky and leaves were all die cut from white paper and then coloured with Distress Oxide inks and sponges.  The birch trees are a sneak peek at a super gorgeous die set that is coming out Dec 1st! I used some coloured pencils on them to give them some colour and shading. Using die cuts like this is a fast and easy way to make a "scene" card!  Thanks so much for looking!
 Here is your close-up:

Here is a list of what I used: 
Fox Mom

Stitched Border Die Trio

Evergreen Trees

Christmas Adapt-A-Word

1 comment:

  1. Really brilliant I have a sheltie and people say he looks like a fox. Love it

    ReplyDelete