Sunday, October 7, 2018

Scruffy Cat

Hi Peeps! Here's Scruffy the Cat from my "Scruffy Cat Set", a digital set with two images (one of Scruffy with the hat and one without the hat).  Background papers are from my digital paper pack, "Christmas Red, Gold and Green".  
I coloured the image using Copics and added a few Prismacolour pencils on top.  Here's the list of Copics used: 
W0, E40, YR30, BV20 on Scruffy's white paws
Grey fur: N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Red hat: R30, 11, 21, 22, 224, 27, 43, 39
White trim on hat: B0000, E70, BG90, W0, N0BV20
For the space around Scruffy I first coloured it in with YR31, then did the Bokeh effect by dropping little drops of YR30, R00 and 0 blender repeatedly (allowing them to dry between applications) and being careful not to drop any too close to the cat. Edges of the main panel were sponged with some brown ink.
I printed the sentiment from the "Merry and Bright" digital set and then cut it out with the candy cane die (discontinued, sorry!) and then coloured in the stripes with markers and pencils. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this stamp!!! I have not had the time to color him yet but I can't wait. Thank you so much for giving the Copic colors to do him.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete