Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Snowman String of Hearts

Hi Peeps! It's getting close to that special day! And I cannot stop making Christmas cards! I just love everything Christmas - it is such a heart warming theme to think on, that God came to us disguised as a little human baby that was born in a - a barn, and I shudder as a mother, thinking of what Mary went through giving birth in a dirty, smelly barn! But anyway, I digress... I just love how the Christmas celebration has such a variety of colour and images that get us thinking about the joys of life!  Here is another Christmas card showing my "Snowman String of Hearts", a rubber image at Whimsy Stamps. 
I coloured the image with Copics, and used a gel pen for the white snowflakes  and swirls on the blue sky. The blue background paper is my own creation, and the red and white striped is from Christmas Essentials digital paper at Whimsy Stamps. 
Sending another cheerful Merry Christmas your way! 


1 comment:

  1. Another masterpiece, Crissy, that I love!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    Bev P - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete