Sunday, August 24, 2014

Butterfly Friends (on sale too!)

 Hi Peeps!  How is your summer going? It has been a cool one and we haven't had any real heat waves to speak of.  I LOVE IT!  The heat just melts me to a puddle, so I am really enjoying the cool days we have been having.  I will take wearing a sweater over dripping with sweat any day! lol
Here is a card I made for my purple loving daughter using "Butterfly Friends", one of my spring images for Whimsy.  It is currently marked down 31% (as of today, Sunday the 24th of August) so grab it while it is still on sale!

I did use Copic Markers to colour this image, and here is the list: 
Skin tones: E000, 00, 01, 93, R20, V20, 22, BV20
Purple shirt: 
V20, 22, 25, 95, BV17, 23
Shorts: E81, 84, Y28
Grass: YG11, 45, 63, 67. Some W4 for shading
Background blue: BG000
Brown Eyed Susans: Y32, 35, 38, E27, 29, 39, 49
Brown Hair: E23, 27, 29, 39, 49, 50, 53
Butterfly wings: R20, 83

Other Whimsy Supplies used: 
"Butterfly Kisses" ticket stamp

Challenges Entered: 

Thank you for your visit!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Crissy! I just love it! My daughter loves purple too! :) Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so lovely, and what a great way of colouring your card. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and such wonderful colouring! I'm with you on the weather, Crissy...this is my type of summer too.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy jumpins! I'm blown away right now! This is just absolutely breathtaking! From your image to your wonderful shabby layers and all your fabulous embellishments! WOW1 Loving it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful! There are too many subtle design elements to comment on individually, but you have employed them throughout the design and the integration is seamless. Marvelous technique...a true graphic designer at work. We gave your blog a shout out on our facebook page facebook.com/avenue613. We were absolutely thrilled to find this propped against our front door here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Beautiful image and amazing colouring. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card, very nice colouring !
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creator !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card, so many fabulous details - perfect for our Bows, Bling & Blooms Challenge.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete