Thursday, February 27, 2014

Computer Game

This is not my creation, nor is it a card, but, its an amazing creation by my son Nik!  He has developed a computer game that is beyond belief amazing!  Now I personally am not into computer games, and perhaps you aren't either, but a lot of people are.  So click on the link below and let your kids and grandkids try this game out.  I'd be interested to hear their comments too, and I could pass them on to Nik.  And feel free to share this, and pass it on to any computer game lover you know.  I think it is going to go places!



1 comment:

  1. I only had a brief look and WOW! I am going to pass the link onto my son-in-law Manwai who works at what used to be called HMSO (our governments computer geeks here in England) I think he and his friends would be able to comment on it better than I could. To me it looks amazing.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete