Thursday, December 22, 2016

Penguin Thinking Of You

One more card before the Big Day.  This image is my Christmas Present for members of the Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration Facebook Group! It is called, "Penguin Thinking Of You" and it is only free for a short time (until Jan 8th). If you want this image you'll need to get a Facebook account and then click on this link to go pick it up from the files section of that page. 
I used the following Copics to colour Penguin Thinking Of You: 
Blacks - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8. 
Feet: YR14, 23, 27, E39
Beak and hat - E50, 51, 53, 55
Sky background - first, BG23, then BG11 on top.
Snow - BV20, B000, E70 - white of penguin similar, except no BV20, and I had a light yellow Prismacolour marker in there too (could use E50).
Lots of Snow Tex and glass glitter on this one too.  I think I'm a bit obsessed with that stuff! 
Found the tiny pine cones in my front yard.  They're so cute! 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment