Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winner of Name The Tigers!

We have a winner!  I have looked over all the name suggestions for my "Tiger Friends" image at Squigglefly, and as soon as I saw Sarah's, it was instant love.  Here is what she said:



Blogger Sarah said...




So many good names already, but my 3 year old daughter wants to call them Tippy & Tike. When I asked her why "because that is what they are called" - enough for me. Sarah x
Sarah, you can tell your 3 yr old daughter that I totally agree with her.  That is what they are called! Congratulations, Sarah, you and your daughter have won the image and the card I made with it!  Please contact me with your mailing address and e-mail address, and I will get your prizes to you!  Thank you for playing!
So here they are, newly named: Tippy and Tike!

4 comments:

  1. Certainly can't argue with that choice! Congrats to Sarah and her daughter.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo says my daughter who named them - I agree, 3 year olds do have all the answers! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete