Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps New Release Sneakie Peekie!

Winter bunny close

I'm excited to show you a sneak peek of one of my new images for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! She is called "Bernadette" and she's all bundled up for the coming winter. I used Copics to color her, and lots and lots of Twinklets Diamond Dust on my punched snowflakes! Man, I love that stuff! I also used some Flower Soft Polar White for the snowy ground. Embossed backgrounds made with Cuttlebug folder "Swirls". This card has lots of texture for sure!
Here is a list of the Copics I used:
W00, 1, 3, 5
R83,85
BG10, 11, 15
E70
RV95
I do believe that is a record for fewest Copic colors used by me on one image! LOL
If you want to see the lovely sneak peeks from the other Krafty Girls, go to the KK blog for the links to their wonderful creations. Bernadette and all the new images will be available to order on November 1st!

Winter bunny front

Thanks for visiting! God bless you!

16 comments:

  1. Awww - she's just so adorable. And the colouring reminds me of a princess birthday cake with lovely icing. Just delish!!!! Thank you for sharing.

    Have a lovely day, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crissy
    This is just so gorgeous, and you are so clever and artistic. I love seeing your work.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Bernadette! How sweet is she. And of course, your colouring and card are just gorgeous Crissy! I am in awe of your talent! Happy weekend to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernadette is beautiful, I love the colour and the layout,I think anyone would love to get her at Christmas Hugs Eunice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Crissy this is absolutely gorgeous!I love Bernadette and your stunning colouring! The colours are just perfect and I love the silvery shimmer and sparkle to this card...will have to look into getting the Twinklets Diamond Dust!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and i love that image! Your colouring is fab and i love the colours you have used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! and your coloring is just to die for. i thought her muff was 3-D!!!!! just gorgeous.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a feast for the eyes, Crissy!!! My jaw literally dropped when I saw it! She is sooo soft and lovely! Those snowflakes are amazing and the colours are so perfect for our little Bernadette!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, Crissy!
    Bernadette is such a little sweetie.
    I love the colour combo and all beautifully details.
    Your colouring is gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Crissy, this is just the sweetest little bunny! Magnificent coloring even with so few colors! I adore the texture you've given this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card--love this colour combo and such a cute stamp!! I like how you did the two colour CB background too--looks amazing!!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are adorable Crissy and the images are fantastic. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are just gorgeous Crissy you really bring these cute animals to life with your fabulous colouring,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy cow, this is so adorable!! i love the image and the colors you chose for your card are perfect.

    ReplyDelete