Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Design Team call!

I cut and pasted this post from the High Hopes blog, just in case you haven't been there to see it. It was written by our talented Diva Divine, Kim Reid. Please note that I am not involved in the choosing process. I am simply passing this on for your information. Follow Kim's instructions below. Here is the post as it appears on the HH blog:

Have you ever thought 'Hmmm...those High Hopes Divas seem to have so much fun!!'? Well, you're RIGHT! We do!! And we're looking for a couple of new crafty gals (or dudes) to join our crew!!

Each term we ask two designers to join us for a three month term to stamp up a storm using High Hopes images! This term will run from April to June.

In order to apply, here's what you have to do:

1. Use Katharina's wonderful sketch from yesterday's challenge to make a card. If you don't have High Hopes stamps yet, not a problem!! Use what stamps you do have...but if you've got 'em, use 'em!!

2. Send us a link to your online gallery and/or blog so we can see more of your work!

3. Tell us a little bit about yourself, including any past/current design team work. If you've never been on a DT before, not to worry! We are looking for seasoned stampers as well as new stampers! Also tell us why you'd like to join the Divas!!

4. Send your pic and information to Kim at: fairygirlstamper@yahoo.ca

What is expected of our Guest Designers and what they receive:
1. As a High Hopes Diva, you will receive TEN High Hopes stamps of your choice. Also if there is a release during your term, you will receive new stamps as well!!

2. Designers are required to create cards and projects using their High Hopes stamps and upload them to their online galleries and/or blog. We require approximately one design per week and you must make at least one card with each stamp that you receive. Joining in with the challenges each week is not a requirement, but it's so much fun, so why not?? Heehee!

So if this sounds like something you would enjoy and you can make the commitment for three months, from April 1st to June 30th, please send us your submissions!! The deadline for applications will be Sunday, February 22nd!! We look forward to hearing from you!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info sweetie ..... what an honour it would be to be chosen! Have a fab day
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very much. It's very difficult for me to understand everything but I soon as I can, I come here to see your marvellous create. Kisses and Thank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, Crissy! I just love High Hope stamps and I'm glad I saw your post about the Guest Designer. I own a few HH stamps, but especially love the angel stamps! I've colored a couple and they are just adorable! I'll be applying! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great opportunity..

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete