Thursday, June 4, 2020

Whimsy Weekend, freebies and a demo

Hi folks! Hey, guess what, Whimsy is putting on a virtual crafting weekend over on Facebook on this coming weekend, June 6 and 7!  I have a free image for ALL who attend, and I'm not the only Whimsy artist giving one away to ALL attendees! Along with the freebies, there's also many different  prizes with multiple ways to get in on the draws, so head on over to the page to find out more HERE
Yours Truly will be doing a live colouring video on Sunday morning at 10 AM ET,  in which I will colour the free image. Yes, you heard that right, there's a free image AND a free colouring demo taking place, but only for those who attend the event on Facebook.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I will miss this amazing event as I don't do FB!
    Good lick and fun xxIrene

    ReplyDelete