Sunday, December 8, 2019

Happy Owlidays Too


Hi everyone! I have another card to share using an owl from the clear set, "Happy Owlidays Too".  I also used a sentiment from the first set, "Happy Owlidays".  The background was made using a stencil on a blue designer paper.  It's a Whimsy stencil called "Twinkle Stencil".  I used Whisper White ink pad and then white embossing powder, and heat set.  The important thing to do when using a stencil is to tape it down! My first attempt was a fail because it moved! Word to the wise...
The frame is a beautiful chipboard called "Winter Snowflake Circle".  The little black tab is a die cut from Whimsy's "Card Builder Window" set.  I coloured the owl with Copics and fussy cut him out.  Here is your closeup:

I did add a little sparkle to the hat, but the photo does not pick it up. Thanks for coming by today and I hope your holiday plans are working out so far! 


1 comment: