Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Penguin Lean On Me

Hi Peeps! 
Here is a card made with July's new Penguin Lean On Me set from Whimsy Stamps. I made a scene card using my Copic markers and it was really fun to do! It takes some extra time, but the results are so rewarding.  I love it! I didn't want to mess up the penguins, and so I stamped them separately and then fussy cut them so that I could put them on the dock where I wanted them.  The cloud dies are from Whimsy's Up In The Clouds die set. 
Thank you so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene with these cute penguins on a dock. The water and sky is amazing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon, I SO want to colour these lovelies! I can't over this scene Crissy! Seriously incredible colouring! I love absolutely EVERYTHING about it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete