Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Froggie Friends plus color-along videos

 Here's a card I made with "Froggie Friends", which is both a digital and a red rubber stamp found at Whimsy Stamps! The red rubber set has sentiments, two of which I used here. I also used the Quick Strips Dies from Whimsy. 
Rhea Weigand and I got together and the background and foreground were her idea and inspiration. We did a couple of live color-along videos of us colouring this image and if you are interested and if you are on Facebook, you can view the two videos on either her page (Passionate Paper Creations) or on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations page.  Here is a link to at least the Whimsy one on Facebook.
Thank you so much for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I don't have Facebook but would love to view the video on YouTube. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Crissy! I just LOVE this incredible scene and I LOVED colouring along with you and Rhea. Such a brilliant collab! Stunning creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was SUCH a fun colour along Crissy! I had the best time following you and Rhea and I'm so happy to be able to say I've finally put my card together! I'm looking forward to the next one and secretly hoping it'll be a Christmas scene! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete