Sunday, December 9, 2018

Penguin Elves At The Workshop

Hi Peeps! I've got Penguin Elves At The Workshop on display for you today! Looks like they're kinda busy, as I'm sure they are at this time of year (snort!)
This is a digital image I did for Whimsy Stamps, and so is the green background paper.  It's a sheet from the "Christmas Red, Gold and Green" pack.  I had a lot of fun drawing the floor and wreath background to make it look like they were in a room.  The elves are a combination of Copic markers and coloured pencil, and the floor/wreath/wall background is just Copics. 
Here is a closeup:
The beautiful chipboard sentiments are from Make It Crafty, and Whimsy Stamps sells them for those on the Western Hemisphere. I coloured them with a red Copic marker.
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: