Thursday, December 13, 2018

Jungle Bells 1

Hi everyone! This is Jungle Bells 1, an image I did for Whimsy a few years ago. I have a video which I did on the Whimsy Facebook page today, showing how I coloured this guy's hat! I happened to use Copic markers. If you want to go check it out and watch me colour, here's your link to the Whimsy page on FB, and just scroll down until you see my face and the video! The following few days are going to be really fun because it is Whimsy's 10th birthday, and Denise of Whimsy Stamps has a lot of games for you to play and lots of chances to win Whimsy goodies! So head on over there to find out all the ways you can enter! I even have a little thing going on - if you comment on the video I made, you are entered to win a draw for this card! I will send it to one randomly chosen commenter. So head on over to FB to enter!
Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Crissy this is so gorgeous hunny! I LOVE that fabulous Lion and your colouring, swoon! It's just so flawless! The shine on those bells!!! Love, love, LOVE this hunny. Huge hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fabulous colouring -love the lion
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete