Monday, December 10, 2018

Fawn

Here is "Fawn", a digital image I did for Whimsy Stamps! It does triple duty as a spring image, new baby image, or as I have shown here, a Christmas image! It's one of Santa's new reindeer born at the North Pole, and its lying on a bed of sparkling snow!  Well, a girl can imagine, right?  This is actually another shaker card made with the help of Whimsy's Shaker Maker Combo Die set.  I used crushed glass glitter for the "snow" inside the shaker portion. Paper was from my stash.  I painted the rim of the circle and the outer edges of the designer sheet with a gold paint for some added shine. 
I coloured "Fawn" with Copic markers. The sentiment is from an older retired set of red rubber at Whimsy Stamps. Here is your close-up of the coloured image: 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, I just love this sweet fawn. It was one of the first stamps I bought years ago when I first fell in love with your stunning images. Do you know, I never felt confident enough to colour it! Must remedy that now!! I just LOVE your stunning shaker card. So beautiful hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete