Friday, November 16, 2018

Seal In Water

I think I found a new passion.  Shaker cards.  GWASH! I love making them! For this one I used my new digital image, "Seal In Water".  I coloured it with Copics and sponged some blue inks around the outer edges.  I made the snowflake paper with a gorgeous Snow Flurry stamp from Whimsy Stamps. I stamped in white ink and embossed with white powder. The poinsettia is also a Whimsy product, "Build A Poinsettia".  The Sentiment is from the new clear set, "Christmas Tidings".  I filled in the shaker part with a few little sparkly stars, and a spoonful of crushed glass glitter.  Hint: use a clean un-used dryer sheet and put all the stuff for the shaker part into it, and massage it with the dryer sheet.  Or else it sticks to the acetate and doesn't even fall down to the bottom.  Jussaying! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment