Friday, October 20, 2017

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 20


This is a special post!  I want you to know that Whimsy is having a big Halloween celebration and you are invited to participate! Hop on over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog to find out more!
I posted a special post on there, and explained the game you can play to get your name entered into a draw for free images from Yours Truly! So don't wait, head on over there and play! 
For my card, I used my rubber image, "Kitties On Halloween"
I coloured it using multi-media.  I started with Copics, and then used some distress inks and some coloured pencil. I did some sponging on the sky to get the glow around the moon.  I used the distress inks like watercolours, and used a thin water colour brush to do the grass strands. 
The paper is by the wonderful Tracy Wray of Whimsy. It is digital paper from her "Haunted Halloween" pack 1
I am IN LOVE with Tracy's papers, and I just feel so empowered that I can download and print out what ever sheets I want, and as many times as I want when I get one of her packs of digital paper!  It is a dream to be able to do this at home with my own printer! Saves loads of space too!
Layering is a breeze also, because I can layer it in my word program! No more need to carefully cut layers!! Can you tell I love this stuff??? ;-)
Here's a close-up of the image:
Thanks for looking and have a Spook-tacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment