Monday, April 17, 2017

Penguin Loves His Kittens

 
Hi peeps! Here's another digital image, Penguin Loves His Kittens ! 
I coloured the image with Copics and then I went over most of it with coloured pencil, just for fun, to add to the overall effect! For the Penguin Blacks I used: 
C1, 2, 3. 4. 5, 6. 8
Whites: E50, 40,41, V93, 95
Kitties: YR12, 14, 27, R30 noses and inner ears
Feet and beak - same as the kittens, although I added E37 and 39 too. 
I used some gorgeous digital papers on this one, from "Pet Papers 2" as well as "Blue Bell Bliss".  And if you notice the floral die cut panel - that is the New Cherry Blossom die panel; both the papers and the die cut are designed by Tracy Wray of Whimsy Stamps.  I just adore her work and if you haven't seen any of her paper line or dies and now stamps too, you really need to check them out at Whimsy.  She's phenomenal!
The Happy Birthday is one of three sentiments in a word die at Whimsy.  It is on clearance and you must get it now if you want it, because when it's gone, there are no more to be had!  


For some final touches on this card, I used some Copic white in random places along the edges of layers and the word die. 
Hope you are enjoying our spring weather!
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment