Sunday, February 12, 2017

Birdies On Corn

Hi Peeps! Here's some other sort of "peeps" ha! This is "Birdies on Corn" , a rubber image I did for Whimsy a little while ago.  I'm making a card for someone who has two little budgies just like these guys, so I think he'll like the card.  I used the sentiment from my "Happy Bird-day" set, and the balloon from my "Hay Horsey!" set.  I just stamped the balloon multiple times and fussy cut them, and glued them on in that configuration. The cute paper is from Whimsy, designed by Tracy, from her "Soft Spring Greens" set. She has the most beautiful papers, you really ought to go see them at the Whimsy Store!
I coloured the image with Copics. I do apologize that I don't have a complete colour list today.  I know I used a lot of YG's and of course Y's, and a bit of blue and YR's on this card.  And even some Greens. But I don't have the list anymore.  
God bless you guys, thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, not are these beautifully colored, they're adorable as well and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete