Thank you to all who played along, and for going through the hoops I asked you to jump through. Thank you for all the super kind compliments on my illustrations at Whimsy, you are being way too kind. It is surely a blessing to read your expressions of praise - you lifted me up and made me smile! Thanks ladies! Hopefully you'll be blessed also by the Newsletter and getting in on some exclusive deals at Whimsy too!
Renee Butchart and Lee Marshall, I'll need you to email me with your mailing address so that I can send you the prize you won.
Happy First of November, Peeps! With the Christmas season fast approaching, I wanted to do a fun giveaway! I will send this rubber stamp entitled, "Christmas Bunnies In Stockings" (pictured below) to the first person Random.org chooses from the list (you must follow the rules of play to qualify)! Doesn't matter where you happen to live, I will mail it out to whomever gets chosen!
Then I have Random.org choose a second person who will receive this card that I made with the image:
TO BE ELIGIBLE AND TO GET YOUR NAMED ENTERED INTO THE LIST OF POTENTIAL WINNERS, just follow these simple instructions:
1. Go to my section of the online catalogue at Whimsy Stamps (where all my Whimsy images are organized in one place) right HERE.
2. Browse through my images and choose 3 images you like most.
3. Come back here and leave a comment below, and in that comment, type the name of your three favourite Crissy Armstrong images.
4. Go to the Whimsy Stamps homepage and subscribe to the Whimsy Newsletter! You just scroll down a bit til you see the button that lets you click on it to subscribe. Its a great idea because as a subscriber, you will be privy to exclusive deals at Whimsy!
5. Use the Inlinkz tool to get on the numbered list (you don't have to have a blog to do this) so that your name will be entered for the draw.
Be sure to follow ALL these instructions if you wish to be qualified for the draw! (your entry is disqualified if you don't do all five steps, so make sure please!)
This contest will run from today through til the 8th of November. I will use Random.org to pick the winners and announce them on Monday the 9th.
I love to draw and make cards and share those creations here. I also love to do video or still picture tutorials whenever I can.
Right now I am drawing illustrations for Whimsy Stamps which they sell as rubber stamp images, mostly to people who make hand made cards, but also to scrapbookers and other paper crafters. They have also re-opened their digital portion of the store, and so I also have a line of digital images with them. I work from home in lovely Canada where I live with my husband Mike. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and I live to love Him. He is the Master Artist; all I have to do is look into my husband's eyes, or my kids faces to see some of His best work. I hope you have a pleasant visit here, and perhaps find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!