Friday, January 16, 2015

New Release!

Hi Peeps! Good news! Whimsy is making it easier for shoppers on their website! They are gradually changing their black and white image displays to coloured versions of each stamp. It will be easier for you to envision the possibilities when you see the way colour brings them to life. The colour is also a suggestion as well, so that you can either copy the same colours you see, or, use them as a jumping off point for your own colour decisions. I have just begun the task of colouring all 148 of my images for them, and I wanted to show you some of what I have so far. These are three of my newly released images found at Whimsy HERE.
There is also a blog hop going on right now, and if you get this message on time (before noon on Jan 16, EST) you still have a chance to do the hop and get yourself entered into the draw for prizes!  Just go HERE to start hopping. Thanks for visiting today! 

2 comments:

  1. Chrissy, I love these new images. I guess I'm going to have to go back to rubber if I want to get your new items :-) I printed out my 'prize' images and am finally getting the time to color them. Not as good as you...but for my friends, well they think I'm awesome. lol Thanks for continuing to bless us with your talent!!!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, thanks for this word of encouragement. I would love to see what you make with my images, so be sure to pop in with a link when you have posted anything! Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete