Friday, December 3, 2021

My Creative Scoop collaboration





I have partnered up with Mindy Baxter of My Creative Scoop once again!  She is bringing you a beautiful course for learning to colour with Copic markers, using some of my images, which I created exclusively for her class! She's a wonderful teacher, so don't hesitate because it is only for a limited time! (Dec 10). Here is the info you will need: 

NEW Copic Marker Class!

Snowy Christmas Scenes! In this online Copic Marker Coloring Course you are going to learn the skills to create these fun, colorful, snowy Christmas scenes, that I know will make you smile, too! Get lifetime access to this Snowy Christmas Scenes Online Copic Marker Coloring Class for $57! This Course will only be available until December 10th at 10PM PST. Learn 3 different snowy backgrounds 3 Digi Stamps by Crissy Armstrong Mix and Match Christmas Sentiments My Glossary Terms Video! Creating Backgrounds Template. Free Custom Copic Marker List (if you are missing any colors) Enroll today! https://www.mycreativescoop.com/snowy-christmas-scenes-online-copic-coloring-course/

No comments:

Post a Comment