Monday, November 9, 2015

We Have Two Winners!!!

Congratulations Ladies!
Our first place winner is #9, Renee!  
Second place is #21, Lee! 

Thank you to all who played along, and for going through the hoops I asked you to jump through.  Thank you for all the super kind compliments on my illustrations at Whimsy, you are being way too kind.  It is surely a blessing to read your expressions of praise - you lifted me up and made me smile! Thanks ladies!  Hopefully you'll be blessed also by the Newsletter and getting in on some exclusive deals at Whimsy too!
Renee Butchart and Lee Marshall, I'll need you to email me with your mailing address so that I can send you the prize you won. 
crissy.armstrong@sympatico.ca
Thank you ladies, you are all so very kind! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Crissy! I love those little bunnies.....hope I can do them justice when I colour them up!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete