Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Friend's Images

I have a very, very close friend who is also an artist.  When we are together, a lot of people mistake us for sisters.  Which is a huge compliment, because she is gorgeous.. but anyway, she is now drawing illustrations for Whimsy too!  Her line is Stampart Design by Kathryne.  I just love these cuddling polar bears and wanted to showcase them on my card today.  The image is "Polar Bear Cub - Melt My Heart" and can be found HERE.
I coloured the image with Copics and it was easy to do on this darling image, and lots of fun.  The sentiment, poinsettia image and candle DP are also all from Whimsy. 
I haven't had a lot of crafting time lately so I was really happy to get time to do this and help show off her line of digital images.  I hope you can go check out all her images -- she has a lot of really cute teddies and raggedies too. 
Thanks for coming by today!

10 comments:

  1. Oh that is just beautiful!
    Did you use the new Shape EZ for the poinsettia????

    I just got the Roll Bag and Flower Swirl .... today! so will have to use them soon!

    Your colouring is gorgeous and the layout is sensational!

    Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is FABULOUS, Crissy! This is such a CUTE image...your friend is very talented..as are YOU! Your colouring as always is PHENOMENAL and your embellishments are awesome, too! I have to admit that I didn't realize until fairly recently that you illustrated stamps! I also put in two orders at onecrazystamper.com since you recommended it to me and with one order, I ordered several of your stamps with Whimsy! Mostly the ones with kitties in them! I will let you know when I ink them up!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Crissy! Your colouring is as always perfection and your original layout elements make for an amazing card. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's a little spooky, because you draw quite similarly as well!! You did a fab job with this - your coloring rocks as always -- hugs to you sweetie -- I haven't had much time lately either -- sommmmmmmedayyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious image dear.
    very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous cards you make. I love your colouring of the images.
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete